Aggressive La Mesa Criminal Defense Law Firm Taking On Both Felony & Misdemeanor Charges Like DUI, Theft Crimes, Drug crimes, Domestic Violence, Temporary Restraining Orders, Sex Crimes Etc
The criminal defense of a case is the most critical part of a La Mesa criminal defense attorney’s work and requires thorough research and knowledge of the criminal court’s proceedings. The preparation of a defense case involves skill and experience in the legal issues the client is facing.
At one time or the other, most people need the help of legal experts who can guide them through the complicated legal system so that they get verdict of not guilty or get your charges reduced.
When you or a loved one is arrested or is under investigation for a crime, take a smart action and contact our attorneys. Our firm has all the necessary resources to prepare for and attend court trials, enter out of court legal settlements and get acquittals. Be rest assured that you have put yourselves in the safest hands in San Diego County when you hire us for all your legal needs.
It is natural when faced with some kind of legal issues in your life to panic and lose hope. Instead of losing all hope and becoming desperate, you can approach for assistance in the concerned legal matter. Be it a misdemeanor or felony case, at our firm, we put our complete resources to fighting for our client.
Our fully staffed lawyers and attorneys and research specialists will be at your service to walk you through the whole process.
Our Legal Team Are Well Respected
There are many reasons that some of our lawyers known in San Diego County as one of the leading defense attorneys. Some of them are:
- Our reputation is absolutely irrefutable. The firm has been practicing in San Diego County for quite some time now and its fame has spread from pillar to post. Most of the people in the county, including the judges have a high opinion of our skills.
- Our lawyers are all very much experienced, aggressive and knowledgeable in the legal proceedings and will make the whole process simple for you.
- Our success in the courtroom is really high in relation to the type of complicated cases we handle on a day to day basis.
- Our policy is that the client always gets priority over any other : our client’s interests, values and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us. We commit ourselves to handling any case for our client with extensive research and strong evidence in favor of our client.
Types Of Cases We Handle
The Types of DUI/DWI cases we handle include:
- First DUI Offense
- Breath & Blood tests
- DMV hearing
- Misdemeanor DUI
- DUI penalties
- Felony DUI
- Under 21 DUI
- Field sobriety tests
- Roadside stops & checkpoints
- Multiple DUI Offense
La Mesa is a city in Southern California, located in San Diego County. La Mesa typically experiences more extreme temperatures than San Diego, which mostly lies significantly closer to the Pacific Ocean. In 2005, 3.6% of La Mesa’s population was unemployed, which is slightly lower than the average for all California. Additionally, there were 371 violent crimes committed for every 100,000 residents, which is 7% better than the average for San Diego County.
Though La Mesa is comparatively a better city to live in respect to crimes in the area, there is still a high chance of finding yourself in the wrong side of the law.